- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- A speed limit of 10 MPH enforced at all times.
- Vehicle operations restricted to designated roads.
- Fires are permitted only in fireplaces and approved camp stoves. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- Dogs must be restrained by a leash at all times (6 foot maximum)
- Roller-skating is permitted in designated areas only.
- Skateboarding is not permitted.
- Bicycling is permitted on the paved trails only. Off-road bicycling is prohibited.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- MINORS SHOULD BE UNDER DIRECT ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Swimming or wading in creek or lake is prohibited. (No watercraft allowed)
- Trailer-pulled barbecues – please check with park office prior to arrival/ set up.
- Amplified sound is not permitted in the park.
- A fishing license is required for persons 16 years and older. All State Fish & Game Department Rules and Regulations apply at this facility.
E-bikes are prohibited on unpaved trails within regional and wilderness parks. This includes types 1-3 [OCCO 2-5-29(n)]: More information on e-bikes and mobility device policies.
Full list of Orange County Codified Ordinances regarding Parks, Beaches and Recreational Areas.