OC Parks Permits is here to help you enjoy your experience in the parks. We are responsible for assisting with private, commercial and non-profit use of OC Parks facilities. Below is a list of the most common types of permits we issue.
Important Notice: Permit applications MUST be received 30 days prior to your event date for processing.
If you are contracting vendors on our list of vendors with verified insurance, applications MUST be received a minimum of 14 days prior to event date.
Please note: As of March 1, 2023, the County of Orange/OC Parks no longer manages Aliso, Camel Point, Laguna Royale, Table Rock, Thousand Steps and West Street beaches. To request a permit for an event or activity, please visit the City of Laguna Beach permits webpage at https://www.lagunabeachcity.net/government/permits.
* If you have submitted a permit application and have not been contacted by OC Parks Permits within one week after submission, please follow up with an email to email@example.com.
Permit Activity Types
- Filming and Photography (professional or commercial)
- Special Events (birthdays, sport events, weddings, reunions, company picnics, runs, bike events, etc.)
- Group Instruction (educational, fitness training, etc.)
- Construction and Encroachments (ingress/egress, stockpiling, utilities monitoring or repair, construct or install within OC Parks facilities)
- Research and Monitoring (studies of land, water and animals)
- Newport Harbor Tideland Docks (repairs and installation)
Payments accepted are Visa, Mastercard or Discover, checks are payable to the County of Orange, and cash in exact change only.
OC Parks Permits Office
13042 Old Myford Rd.
Irvine, CA 92602
Public Counter Hours: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Phone Number: 866-627-2757