- No pets. (horses exempt)
- Stay on designated trails (marked with trail posts).
- Park only in designated areas.
- The park depends on visitors to protect all wildlife, vegetation, features, and improvements.
- Use of motorized vehicles and equipment (including e-bikes and drones) is prohibited.
- All fires are prohibited. Fire prevention must be the first concern of every visitor.
- Possession or use of firearms or weapons is prohibited.
- No hunting or fishing allowed.
- No picking or collecting allowed.
- Swimming or wading in creeks or lake is prohibited. (No watercraft allowed)
- Consumption of intoxicants prohibited.
- Park subject to closure during rainy weather.
- This wilderness area is characterized by certain inherent dangers. These dangers include mountain lions, rattlesnakes, poison oak, and rugged terrain.
E-bikes are prohibited. This includes types 1-3 [OCCO 2-5-29(n)]: More information on e-bikes and mobility device policies.
Full list of Orange County Codified Ordinances regarding Parks, Beaches and Recreational Areas.